Thursday, July 31, 2008
The krazy older kids
AJ and Erena have had a fun summer. Though we didn't get season passes to Seven Peaks Waterpark, like in the past, we have enough fun neighbor kids and community pools to keep us satisfied:) These two are so enjoyable, making us laugh all day long. They eat otter pops all day long and visit Aunty Lia and Uncle Jon- who live next door, at least daily! They run around on their bikes and play, play, play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi Tepoe! I found your blog on Dane and Leo's blog. Congratulations on the birth of your son! I'm glad to hear that you're doing well, despite the slight complications that followed the birth. I can't believe how big AJ and Erena are now. It really has been a long time...but I hope we can keep in touch through our blogs now! That'll be nice. Take care and tell Beanie that Chris and I said hello! :)
oops...I forgot one more thing. Can you email me your email addy so I can send you an invite to view our blog? We set ours to private. My email address is channyt(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!
Hi Teapot!! I didn't know you guys moved back to Utah. I'm gonna add you to our blogspot. So glad you're blogging so I can see your beautiful family. Tell Beanie I said Hi!!! Our blog is tupous@blogspot.com. Take care.
Tepoe - Your blog is looking HOT! I am glad you got all the info. you needed for Kawai's birth. Talk to you soon! Love, Heidi
congrats on baby. just seven more to go. kids are looking so big. miss you, tell beaniepoopie hi.
Hey Tepoe! I just came across your blog! Congrats on the new addition! When things settle, it would be great to get together! Sunny
Oh my goodness Tepoe! Hey it's Meredith (Lam). I came across your blog via Chris and Channy's. I can't believe your kids! They are so adorable. I bet your mom loves having you closer. Hey, we're in UT now, Rett is in the MBA program and I'll be back in grad. school next year--BYU. So, that means we should hook up and get together. Our family has a blog, but it's set to private. Please email me your email addy (the one you use to log into blogger), you can send it to, merduslam(at)gmail(dot) com.
Okay, well it was good to see your family again, you have a gorgeous family. Well, I'll ttyl!
Love and aloha, Mer :o)
PS I have a link to Paige Kikazu's blog on my page. I'm sure she'd love to hear from you. It would make her day/year!
Hi Tepoe. Congratulations on your new baby! I'm sorry things were bad after your delivery, but you seem to be doing well now. I can't believe how big your kids are. I remeber when AJ was born. We are great. We live in AZ now. Feel free to check out our blog when you get a chance. I know life is busy with a new baby.
Katie Winn
Hey T!
When are you guys gonna update the blog??? We would love to see pixs of Kawai & the rest of the fam...AND P.S....we're super excited to see you guys next week!!!
A Hui Hou,
Lana & the rest of the fam-
Post a Comment