hey I don't know if you got my message after we talked the other day but anyways, it was good catching up good luck with Beanie's new job and all that!
Hey girl! I love your blog and I miss you! It was so fun to see you guys when Carrie was here-we need to get together even when she isn't here! Hope all is going well and I love you lots!
and Buddha...and the list goes on and on......................
Mahalo Nui for finally putting up some pixs of everyone...see that wasn't so bad right? Nah j/k - I miss everyone terribly though....arrrgh, just 12 more months until our next reunion - woooohooooo! Love you T-
Man , I didn't know you were still in Utah. Are you hiding out? LOL I was looking at other people's blogs who live by us and I saw yours. CRAZY. Anyways you all look great. I'm excited to keep up with you now!
9 comments:
Your little boy is so stinkin' cute!
It's so fun to see your pictures.
Keep blogging.
hey tepoe! found your blog from the Tupola's. how are you! it's shawna from KOKA!
hey I don't know if you got my message after we talked the other day but anyways, it was good catching up good luck with Beanie's new job and all that!
Hey girl! I love your blog and I miss you! It was so fun to see you guys when Carrie was here-we need to get together even when she isn't here! Hope all is going well and I love you lots!
Those pictures are so cute! Your kids are GORGEOUS!
helam looks like beanie weanie. i remember senior year when you told me in mrs. martin's class that you wanted ten. just seven more to go!!!
We Love Kawai!
and Ena...
and AJ!
and Buddha...and the list goes on and on......................
Mahalo Nui for finally putting up some pixs of everyone...see that wasn't so bad right? Nah j/k - I miss everyone terribly though....arrrgh, just 12 more months until our next reunion - woooohooooo! Love you T-
Aloha & A Hui Hou!
Man , I didn't know you were still in Utah. Are you hiding out? LOL
I was looking at other people's blogs who live by us and I saw yours. CRAZY. Anyways you all look great. I'm excited to keep up with you now!
Post a Comment