Kawai just turned one this past week! We had a little BBQ in the rain behind our house with family and a few friends. Those who came really braved the dreary day. Lucky for us it didn't actually rain much, it was just a little chilly:) Kawai is such a handsome, happy child, his little awkward walking feet are one of my most favorite current sounds.

7 comments:
Wow Tepoe - You really got caught up there. I liked your posts - especially your family pict! Very cute - and I still think I would chance it and get the whipped frosting - it sounds so yummy!
Too cute! I ran into your mom the other day at the store and told her to tell you Hi! We've got to get togehter sometime--maybe take the the kids to the park or something so call me :)
Love the photos. Your kids are all grown up. Hope to see you guys one day. Can you email me your home address. Craig stopped by to visit you guys but it was your mom's address i think.
great pics of the kids. they are getting so big and it's been so long since we've seen you guys. hopefully we'll catch up soon.
What a beautiful family! I'm glad you folks are well (except for the broken arm, thats no fun). Take care!
Are you kidding? Has time flown by that fast? He's handsome and growing fast! Happy Birthday!
tepoe! i'm so glad you found us! your family is so beautiful! it's been so long since we've seen you guys! where do you guys live now? utah? well, it is so great to hear from you!
Post a Comment