skip to main | skip to sidebar

'Ohana Ka'aumoana

Friday, November 6, 2009

Pinewood Derby 2009

AJ designed his car all by himself this year. He actually wasn't quite CubScout age but was allowed to participate in the Pinewood Derby. He thinks CubScouts is a-w-e-s-o-m-e! (He actually spelled that out for his answer:)

Posted by Picasa
Posted by Tepoe at 6:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The Original Ka'aumoana

The Original Ka'aumoana

Blog-author

Blog-author
She & "The Original Ka'aumoana" started all this chaos!

Funny guy

Funny guy
Loves to tell jokes...

Determined

Determined
She knows how to get what she wants

Little Kaleo

Little Kaleo
Acts just like his dad...

Mini

Mini
Kaanapu or Ka'aumoana?

Ammon

Ammon

Erena

Erena

Helam

Helam
Look at those lashes

About Me

My photo
Tepoe
I always thought I was too busy to write, but recently I have wondered if maybe I am too busy with life NOT TO?
View my complete profile