So, I was reading my friend Tawnya's OTHER blog- the one she doesn't send out monthly with cute pictures and "brag" posts, and realized that I just want to say what I want on ONLY ONE BLOG. I can barely get it together to post at all- so why make it difficult on myself? Here you are: my true opinion.
So, I am pretty impressed with myself, because I got a few extra kids' gifts when a toy store in the mall was closing down. I mean, cool stuff like a "bug-catching" jar for like $2.50. Yeah, I get to send it with Ena this weekend to her butterfly party!!! I know, "bug-catching" jars are sort of silly anyway- but they look cool, and the other kid will probably love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't hate on my "other" blog. I aint trying to impress, just trying not to offend. I love that you found it though, you are awesome! You are never one to hold back and I really love that about you!
Post a Comment