Sunday, November 28, 2010

"Chick-A-Chreat!"

So, last night I had been planning to pick up Kaleo from work. I didn't tell the kids this, I just asked them to get dressed in warm clothes and load up. So, when we got there, AJ and Ena got all excited because we were at Dad's work- and they yelled "Surprise!" to him out the window. "Here we are to pick you up!" Kawai got in on the action and happily yelled out "Chick-A-Chreat!" It's still cute at 2 1/2 to get your Holidays mixed up, and we're still laughing about this today...

2 comments:

Nibarger said...

Just so you know, your background came up no problems and it is CUTE!!! I'm so excited that I can stalk you now!

Tiffany Johnson said...

K, that is SO SO SO SO funny. And i'm with Amber.. your background came up immediately. It must just have been a user error on your end! haha! Just kidding. :-)