Sunday, November 20, 2011
do diapers and snowboarding go together?
So, other day I was discussing snow fun with an old friend. She was astonished (like with her eyes bulging out) that we were going to take Kawai up to Sundance this season and let him tow up, then sail down. He is three years old and has been asking to go since last season. She said stuff like "you can't take such a little kid up there, he still wears diapers" and "he'll get hurt," and my personal favorite- "what makes you think he can do it?" Whoa, we have a name for people like this- they are called "Negative Nancys," or sometimes "Doubting Debbies."
I could not hold it in, I HAD to post. SERIOUSLY??? Three year olds can tear it up. We don't think we are better than anyone else at ANYTHING. Fo' days- he only wears a diaper at night!!! The thing is, we think all things are possible. At least I do. You know me- I think the sky is the limit! Way deep down in my heart I feel bad for people who can't see their own potential, much less that of others. What a limiting way to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment