Sunday, April 15, 2012
So grateful
This morning I awoke feeling overwhelmed with gratitude for all that I have. I am whole and (mostly) well, happily married for eternity to an amazing man. I have four whole, healthy, and beautiful children with a home for us to live in. We enjoy not one, but TWO cars that are paid off:) My husband goes to work each day so that I may stay home and be primarily responsible for the nurture, education, and physical care of our children. We are blessed with different loans, and financial aid that he can pursue his formal education while working full-time. We live in Provo, Utah- home of all kinds of friends, neighbors, parks, resources, and other amazing things that bless our lives and endeavors. Homeschooling is working out for us this year, in so many ways! Our children are being taught about our living God, and everything that means for us. They are good, kind, little people who know how to love.
We are surrounded by family, and close friends who love us, support us, help us, and are good examples to us. We are free to vote as we please, and fight for freedom as long as we can. We can worship our God in a building right down the street! We can even speak relatively freely of him and his infinite love for us:) We have truth in our lives, and it is right under our noses. I have friends who support me, love me, and teach me. I can hear my precious baby in the next room, cooing away. She has a crib to sleep in (thanks to my sister Mareva) and a pillow under her sweet head. I really could go on and on, but think that instead I will go to my wubby-girl:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AMEN! I love this post. Don't you love those days when you get a little glimpse of how amazing your life is and your overfilled with gratitude? Those are the best days. I'm glad you had one of those days. We love you guys... even though we are a little anti-social. :-)
Post a Comment