Wednesday, February 19, 2014

So, now we're onto something new...

As per my usual level of activity, I'm posting for the first time this year!!! After much ponder,prayer, and struggle- we decided not to stay with the Co-Op (eventually turned Commonwealth School) that we spent so much time involved in last Fall. I really couldn't hack homeschooling this school year. The rest of my life is just overwhelming much of the time... Anyway, the children are enrolled at our favorite (and local) charter school in Utah and they are doing great! AJ loves being in 6th grade, 'cause you know that 6th graders rule the school! Ena loves her teacher, and that makes a big difference in how she receives knowledge. Kawai especially loves his kinder teacher, but really just loves learning :D Maire takes regular afternoon naps (and we all know how awesome that is.) These days, I spend any free time either serving as hard as I can, trying to make healthy food for my children, and very occasionally working out or studying. Sometimes it feels like all I ever do is take care of others. Hmmnn, I should work on balancing that out a bit more, I think.

No comments: