Friday, February 28, 2014
Surviving...
I should've titled this... Surviving...barely. That's how I feel. With everyone in the house being sick at some point ( and myself the worst )I can't even keep things together some days. But, that's ok, I decided :D Yesterday, determined asked if she could quit the challenge. I was like, "no! I will not let you give up so early." I was worried that Funny Guy would lose momentum if he was the only child in it. So, I (with not a very good attitude) told her she had to stay for a little while longer, and that sometimes you just have to do hard things. I'll have to talk to The Original Ka'aumoana and see what he has to say about this.
We've made some great healthy meals this week. I haven't had enough energy to cook and take pictures, but we're still hummin' along. We tried sugar free pasta sauce (store-bought.) It's great! We also eat my homemade strawberry-honey jam with natural peanut butter and bread. Kneadin' and Great Harvest both make WW bread with honey and no sugar, so we had to initially search longer, but we found bread that works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment