Saturday, January 7, 2012
Raw Day 1: January 5, 2012
Today, I technically started right at lunch- so I had the "Rawsta" at Sage's Cafe, which is a large amount of bean sprouts "pasta" looking,? assorted greens, half an avocado sliced, and I forget what else. Also tossed with a basil, cashew, walnut, etc. pesto sauce. It was so good:) I also ordered one little kahuna,? which is basically a fruit and nut ball- tropical style. Very yummy- I love real coconut. Last but not least, raspberry cashew cream w/ a sweet flax snack. All was so good. Kaleo was so kind about everything, ordering his vegetarian food without any crazy comments. We had a great time, just as great as we had at Texas Roadhouse last night.
Okay, later on that day on the way home, I threw up two times. Did not feel good at all and remained sick and in bed the entire rest of the day. I am still not sure what happened. Could be a variety of things, from straight food contamination, to detoxing, to my body's reaction to it's "monthly cycle," which started the next day... I still don't know, but I rested my body with no food and just a moderate amount of water the rest of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment