Saturday, January 7, 2012
Raw Day 3
SO, I got my certificate for my gym membership, but didn't quite make it there today:( BUT, I had a great raw day. Something strange that is happening is that I am not very hungry still. I am trying to figure out why this is so. Maybe because I am just consuming less, or maybe because my other monthly symptoms are affecting me differently, I don't know. Hmmnnn. I forgot to add that I had like 2 cups of carrot sticks yesterday, and about 1 oz. of Super Pumpkin Chips (Go Raw brand.) Today went like this: 10am- soaked oatmeal banana-walnut smoothie (1 c. soaked oats, 2 bananas, and about 10 walnuts) I only ate half the smoothie, it tasted too "raw." I'll have to work on that! 1:30pm- organic FUJI apple 2:30pm-3 large pineapple spears (the kind in a package at Costco) 3:30pm- 1 oz. Super Pumpkin Chips 6:30pm- romaine, spinach, grape tomato salad with Catalina raw dressing (exact same salad as last night, but this time I ate twice as much, maybe 4 cups total,) along with 1 c. blueberries for dinner. 8:30pm- 1/2 organic fuji apple 10:30pm- Dessert of cantaloupe slush, maybe 12 ozs. Straight from Dr. Fuhrman's book. Ena only wanted to put in 6 dates, but next time we will probably put in 8! Nice and slushy, but pretty cold for Winter. Probably need to consume less next time, I still feel cold from drinking it. I have a dull pain in the pit of my stomach, probably a "hunger pain." I can't think of anything else to eat, though. Plus, I am not hungry, just have that pain... It must be time for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment