Sunday, January 8, 2012
Raw Day 4: Sunday- January 8, 2012
Oh wow, today was a little crazy. I fasted for most of the day, since last night. Around 4pm, I ended my fast and had a few cups of green salad (same one as the last few days,) half an avocado, a banana, and a few almonds. I also had some water, maybe 12 ounces. Then, I spent some time trying to figure out a cool raw dessert to bring to my parent's house for dinner. I couldn't think of anything (or rather, didn't plan for anything,)so I ended up with a raw crust "dough" ball and no filling. Then, I just took some organic bread cinnamon snack thing that I picked up from Costco. My mom asked for a "healthy dessert," so if I couldn't figure out a raw one, I had to shoot for something healthy...Anyway, I am feeling stressed because my mom wants me to try her "FIT" Composition plan and I don't like the ingredients in it! I agreed to it in exchange for her and my dad watching the kids while K and I get away, but I am unsure already... I am thinking that stress causes toxic buildup in your body, hence the discussion about my life stressors. I am convinced that I need to handle my life stresses better- which will in turn, affect my health and happiness:) Something to think about.
So, I ate the salad, then a few bites of the COSTCO random "healthy dessert" cinnamon snack bread roll from "Dave's Killer Bread." I also had an apple around 5pm, and 3 large pineapple spears with a nut/date crunchy sprinkled topping. I just sprinkled some of my raw dough that I had already prepared on top of pineapple. It was so good. I love my new/old food processor from D.I. It works just fine (so far.) Tomorrow- the gym- hopefully with the sauna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment