Thursday, January 12, 2012

Raw Day- Monday, January 9, 2012

Okay, here I am posting a few days late. I have been so busy trying to figure out how to be raw, I forgot to post about it! So here goes, Monday was pretty good. The week started off crazy with our family and studying schedule. 7:30am- green smoothie (water, banana, apple, spinach, frozen fruit mix from Costco) YUMMY! Since it was so sunny out, I didn't "feel" too cold and the smoothie hit the spot:) Later on, I had another apple, banana, carrot sticks, and a handful of almonds. I had the nut crusty mixture from Sunday, so I had that sprinkled on fresh pineapple after my dinner of salad with avocado. I had the same raw dressing I have been eating since Day 1. I am not tired of it yet! The pain in my stomach is gone, and now I am starting to crave things. I wanted bread all day. Eating the nut crust mixture sprinkled on pineapple helped a little... I really need to find a dehydrator so I can try some flax, or seed crackers.

No comments: