Thursday, January 12, 2012

Raw Day 7: Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OMGsh! I ate cooked food again today. I am not sure what is going on. Maybe this is the beginning of the end? Hmmnn, it is one week today, so I at least made it (mostly) for a week:) Today went like this: 7:30am-12 oz. green smoothie. 9-11am- toning, kickboxing, yoga, and lots of water. 11:15am- grape tomatoes (one little plastic container full.) 1pm- tired, and hungry, so I go shopping to search for something to eat. Head to The Good Earth, hoping for a great salad... Did not find one, but did pick up Gopal's Nori-Wrapped Power Wraps in Curry flavor. Those are good:) I also found Raw Makery "Pizza flavored" Nut & Seed crackers, and Blessing's Mega Raweo cookies. These three things really did help my craving for bread to subside. I tried a cracker on the way home, as well as one of the Power Wraps. At least I wasn't hungry anymore.

No comments: