Talk about yummy! I tried three new recipes tonight and enjoyed all of them! Top left is Roasted Cauli Steaks w/ lemon relish, next (clockwise) is Kale-mango salad, bottom right is Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms, and the bright orange stuff is Carrot-Dill Risotto. Along with all of these dishes, I served grilled New York Steak & my friend Matt Clyde's Sourdough Herb & Cheese bread. Y-U-M!
Friday, March 28, 2014
Dinner for my Cool Chix (& my cool family!)
Talk about yummy! I tried three new recipes tonight and enjoyed all of them! Top left is Roasted Cauli Steaks w/ lemon relish, next (clockwise) is Kale-mango salad, bottom right is Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms, and the bright orange stuff is Carrot-Dill Risotto. Along with all of these dishes, I served grilled New York Steak & my friend Matt Clyde's Sourdough Herb & Cheese bread. Y-U-M!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment