fun times! have you found a substitute for those delicious ice creams that everyone enjoys? i need to get the idea that sugar is required for celebration out of our family tradition!
Oh girl- ya got me! I haven't yet found a well-liked substitute, but I have some ideas brewing- like those "fruit/coconut juice popsicles" on Pinterest, or maybe a "banana freeze" type dessert where you blend up frozen banana? I'll definitely post when I find something!
2 comments:
fun times! have you found a substitute for those delicious ice creams that everyone enjoys? i need to get the idea that sugar is required for celebration out of our family tradition!
Oh girl- ya got me! I haven't yet found a well-liked substitute, but I have some ideas brewing- like those "fruit/coconut juice popsicles" on Pinterest, or maybe a "banana freeze" type dessert where you blend up frozen banana? I'll definitely post when I find something!
Post a Comment