Thursday, January 26, 2017

3rd time is the charm- part two!

As early as while I was sitting in the hospital is when I KNEW that this was visit- getting sent in there and then sent to bed to lay on my back with no food was absolutely by design. I also knew that the impressions I had four months ago as I (again) laid in bed with badly injured feet were identical. LET IT GO! A little strange, but I figure that I am "a little" thick sometimes regarding personal revelation, so I needed to be knocked flat so that I had to lie still enough with a calm enough body and mind- to hear. When I calculated back to my Tumor removal last January- almost to the day- I recall what I realized then. Same message. As I pondered what this could mean, the feeling of a raging, tumbling fire radiated up to my mind. I was desperately trying to remember what I had learned about Energy and the meridians that it flows in. I repeatedly tried to picture the Chakras and their names, but to no avail! Through the long morning of testing and resting, I had flashes of ideas of subjects that I would need to study. I knew before I was told that I would be down for a bit- maybe a week. Something else I recalled while laying there was how earlier that morning I had zero appetite, and I probably needed to rest my digestive system. Needless to say, I was surprised that the diagnosis was Pancreatitis, but not at the same time. Remembrances came to me about the middle of the body and the Pancreas holding emotions in- specifically the need for fixing everything. I had previously disregarded this small gland/organ (not sure which one technically) due to it's size- forgetting it's vital function. What also came to mind was a body scan that I had had done years prior at a Health Summit put on by Karen's Energy (now Amazing Cell Health.) The body scan had indicated that my Pancreas needed support! (I mean, the color of the wording was RED, which was meant to show emergency!) OH MY GOSH- GIGANTIC DUH! Sitting there feeling idiotic and embarrassed, not because my health was in such bad shape- but because, to date- I had received SO MANY WARNINGS.

No comments: